“What can I do to help?”
It’s a question that most everyone in the Brookdale community asks at some point. Aside from volunteering, the simplest answer is to take advantage of the multiple easy fundraisers that are available. These are ways to raise money for the school with no costs and almost no effort. To get started, here are 5 easy year-round fundraisers to be aware of:
- Box Tops: Clip the Box Tops label from the packaging of the General Mills products you have in your home. Last year the Brookdale School community raised over $1,000. Plus, the class that submits the most Box Tops each month gets to host the traveling trophy! More information: Box Tops Flyer (PDF)
- Shop at Amazon.com: On the right side of this site is a banner for Amazon.com. By clicking that banner before you shop Amazon.com will send the HSA a percentage of what you spend on the site.
- Shop at Target: Have a Target credit or debit card? If so, with a few simple steps the HSA can receive 1% of the value of your purchases. For more information see this flyer: Target Card Flyer (PDF)
- Printer Cartridge and Electronics Recycling: Drop your used printer cartridges, cell phones, mp3 players, and/or digital cameras in the box in the front lobby of the school We recycle these and receive cash rewards and classroom supplies for the school. More information can be found in the following flyer: Printer Cartridge Recycling (PDF)
- Coca-Cola Give: Coca-Cola has launched a new program for donations called Coca-Cola Give. You can either type in your reward codes from the cap or label, or scan them in by taking a picture from your phone. Go to the Coca-Cola Brookdale Give Page to sign up and scan your codes.
As always, if you have questions or ideas, please contact us!