Please help support the Class of 2019 by joining them for a Trunk or Treat on Saturday, October 2018.
BONUS FOR PARTICIPANTS:
If you include your car at the trunk or treat, you, plus 3 guests, will NOT PAY ADMISSION. Any extra guests will pay $3!
Need ideas for the Trunk or Treat?
- Couple up with another parent to decorate one car.
- More than one car can partner up to create a common theme.
- Pick your favorite Halloween movie or song to create your scene.
- It doesn’t have to be a Halloween theme, it can be a sports theme or a seasonal theme.
- All trunks are responsible for their candy and decorations.
- Please return the attached flyer by October 23rd.
Reminder that there is a 6th Grade Car Wash this Saturday October 6th in the Brookdale school parking lot
Please come and get your car washed while supporting Brookdale’s Class of 2018!
The Brookdale 6th grade, the class of 2018, now has their on website at http://sites.google.com/view/brookdale2018
You can find out more information about class of 2018 specific fundraisers and events
Be sure to check it out!
BROOKDALE CLASS OF 2018
Sixth Grade Activities Meeting
Dear Sixth Grade Parents/Guardians,
Sixth Grade is finally here!! It is a tradition at Brookdale School to celebrate
this milestone with a series of special events. These events take place
towards the end of the school year and the children really look forward to
celebrating with their classmates.
Some of the activities are funded by the Home and School Association,
however all of them are organized by us, the Sixth-Grade parents.
Please join us for a parent meeting on Tuesday, September 19th, at
7PM in the Media Center. We will be going over all of the fun activities
planned and there will be volunteer sign-up sheets available.
We would love to hear your ideas and need your help running these events!
If you can’t attend and would like information about the meeting, please
email us or give us a call!
Hope to see you there!
Sixth Grade Activities Coordinators
- Angela Hayes – anghayes829 at gmail.com – 973-493-7214
- Jenn Laino – jennschoolgs at gmail.com – 862-368-0654