It’s Calendar Raffle Time!
You have 5 Calendar Raffles cards for sale.
Buy them yourself, sell to your co-workers, neighbors, family, friends…everyone!
Each $10 card that is purchased gives the buyer 66 chances to win daily cash prizes ranging from $25 – $200!
NOTE: If you don’t buy/sell the tickets, DO NOT THROW AWAY THE TICKETS!
PLEASE RETURN THEM ASAP SO THAT THEY CAN BE REDISTRIBUTED TO OTHER STUDENTS. Additionally, MORE TICKETS CAN BE PROVIDED IF YOU SELL/BUY ALL YOUR TICKETS.
INCENTIVES TO THE STUDENTS WHO SELL THE MOST TICKETS:
- Top seller will receive a $25 Target gift card
- 2nd and 3rd place sellers will each receive $10 gift cards
- Top 3 sellers in the school will have lunch with Ms. Barton
- The class that sells the most tickets will get a pizza party!
- Any class that has 100% participation (each student in a class sells all 5 cards) will get one night without homework
Please return the bottom half the card(s) with your payment(s) by Tuesday, February 27th. Checks should be made out to Brookdale HSA in an envelope labeled “Calendar Raffle”. Weekly drawings will start on Thursday, March 1st. The last drawing will be Tuesday, May 29th. Winners will be paid at the end of each week. All winners will be notified via email/phone and posted on Twitter and the HSA Facebook page.
If you need more tickets, text or email Amanda Pinales at 201-452-8810 or AmandaP831@gmail.com.
Please see the attached flyers regarding a survey and focus group conducted by Bloomfield Township’s Department of Health
Please see the attached fundraiser being hosted on Wed Dec 13th at the Village Gourmet Deli
Brookdale Girl Scout Troop 20668 is accepting donations through December 12th of toys for cats and dogs in need. Please see the flyer below for more information.
Please see the attached order form for Brookdale’s Krispy Kreme Doughnuts fundraiser
They make a great gift idea for the holidays for your home, office, family or frends
The fundraiser ends on December 8th
KK flyer (revised date version)
KK Order form
Please help support the Class of 2019 by joining them for a Trunk or Treat on Saturday, October 2018.
BONUS FOR PARTICIPANTS:
If you include your car at the trunk or treat, you, plus 3 guests, will NOT PAY ADMISSION. Any extra guests will pay $3!
Need ideas for the Trunk or Treat?
- Couple up with another parent to decorate one car.
- More than one car can partner up to create a common theme.
- Pick your favorite Halloween movie or song to create your scene.
- It doesn’t have to be a Halloween theme, it can be a sports theme or a seasonal theme.
- All trunks are responsible for their candy and decorations.
- Please return the attached flyer by October 23rd.
The Brookdale Spiritwear sale has been extended to Wednesday October 18th
Please use the attached links to select your Spiritware and get your orders in to spiritware@ brookdalehsa.org.
Show your spirit Brookdale!
Spiritwear Choices 2017
Spiritwear Order Form 2017
Spiritwear Sizing 2017
Ways to Wear your Spiritwear 2017
The HSA November meeting has moved up from Wednesday November 8th to Wednesday November 1st, with the same time of 7 PM
The HSA June 2017 Meeting Minutes have been posted
Please join your fellow Brookdale School parents for a fall social at the Brookdale Tavern.
Parents and guardians only please.
The Brookdale STEAM committee is meeting Monday October 16th at 7 PM in the media center.
All parents of Brookdale school children are welcome to attend and contribute to the meeting.